- On Michael Green's blog, Tod Godbout extols the virtues of Kekfrankos or Blue Frankisch wines from Northwestern Hungary and who produces them in the US.
- Atlas Tours offers wine-themed cruises between Budapest and Prague.
- If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area and are interested in Eastern European wines, you must check out Blue Danube Wine Company. They even taught a classes on the wines of Eastern Europe last week.
- The US Ambassador to Bulgaria, owner of a 500 bottle wine cellar, praised the quality of Bulgarian wine.
- Red wine helps fight breast cancer? We knew resveratrol was good for the heart. Apparently, when it's combined with rapamycin, a breast cancer drug, there's an anti-tumor effect.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
From the Web: Black Sea Wine Items for 15 February 2011
Recent items include:
Posted by Barry Kolodkin at 3:49 PM
Labels: Barry Kolodkin, Black Sea Wines, blue danube wine, blue frankisch, bulgarian wine, cruises, East Europe Strategy, Eastern Europe, kekfrankos, Kolodkin, Miscellaneous, News and Stories from the Web, rapamycin, red wine, resveratrol
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Casino Sites that Accept PayPalReplyDelete
PayPal is one 사설 토토 사이트 of the easiest ways to 안전 바카라 사이트 use a deposit and withdrawal 김뿡 얼굴 at a casino. Casinos that accept PayPal offer you a wide variety of payment options and 💳 Minimum deposit: $10📞 Mobile app: Android,iPhone,iPad,Other payment options: Bank Transfer, dafabet Skrill, Skrill, 토토 사이트 EcoPayz🎁 Bonus codes: 100% match up to $2,500