- Romanian millionaire Ioan Niculae of the InterAgro companies invested $9 million to launch the Crama Voievodului wine label. Nobilitas will be the first brand on the shelves.
- Bulgarian wine exports grew 10% in 2010.
- A review of the Turkish white, Kavaklidere Narince 2008.
- If you want to know more about the wines of Turkey, visit Turkish Wine Forum.
- Suzy Atkins reaffirms Hungary's Tokaji wines as an accompaniment to dessert.
- Isabelle Legeron, wine expert for the Travel Channel, has a video blog of her travels from Budapest to the Black Sea.
- Even the Wall Street Journal is hip to the Prague wine scene.
Friday, February 18, 2011
From the Web: Black Sea Wine Items for 18 February 2011
Recent items include: